Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Did you ever see the Princess Diaries?

So...My first blog. How. Exciting. My friends made them so I figured it might be a good way to vent...Which isn't something I do alot. So why not?

Why is it that people keep telling me I'm too nice and that's why guys take advantage of me? How is it POSSIBLE to be too nice? I'm not really sure...

I have one friend that I know is going to be there forever. I KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no matter what happens, he's going to be there for me. And I for him. But...That one friend lives 2 hours away...So..Now what?

I often wonder why people screw me over and then leave me on the side of the road...Maybe it's cause I let them...? But I don't know how, that's the thing...I think...I think I'm going to move to a convent, become a nun with Madi.

It's about...A million degrees and I'm sitting here wondering why I'm wearing sweatpants...O.o

My friends are sooo messed up...Josh has given up on life...Ethan wants to move up here, but doesn't know if he can. Brandon got kicked out of his house, Gianna's a drug addict, Jeremy does whatever he wants. Ciera's mom is a drug addict. Mike's seriously a psychopath...I swear...Zach is going to be a pedophile or something, for real...Like COME ON. Why can't I have any NORMAL FRIENDS?!

There's alot I wanna rant about and for some reason I can't find the words...

I'm going to make him pay for this...I'm not usually one to hurt people...But he needs to know what he did WASN'T something I could just let go...And so...He's going to have to realize that he can't get away with hurting me this badly...>=]

/End blog for todayy. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment