Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...

So. I keep remembering the day I started kidnergarten. I even remember what I WORE...I wore a blue skort (The little skirts with shorts underneath) and a light blue blouse-tshirt-thing...My mom always made sure we were dressed really nice...

I also keep remembering the like, proverb or whatever: I wish I could go back to kidnergarten, when the drama was who stole your crayons, not who stole your boyfriend.

TROOF, and TROOF AGAIN.

Whoa. Here I am complaining and my friends are suffering so badly...I hate not having the words to say to them, when they're sitting on the other side of a computer screen crying because guys are being jackasses as usual, and they can't seem to walk away from the very thing that's hurting them the most. (TRUEDATT!)

I wish people could see what I see, instead of being inside the box and not being able to see OUTSIDE of it....

*sigh* Life needs to go back to kidnergarten when everything was so much less complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment