Monday, June 7, 2010

Stand in the Rain

Today, it appears as though my mom had either a mini nervous breakdown or a HUGE panic attack...

It started with her spazzing on me and my sister to do our schoolwork. (Homeschooling sucks...) So me and Jaime (my sister) sat down to work on it, and we worked for a while and then decided to take a break. So we got up and went in our room really quietly (my mom was trying to sleep) and closed the door. We were taking pictures with our cell phone when my mom starts screaming bloody murder. At first we thought she was yelling at us, but we realized she was yelling at my dad and his employee who had come in the house and were talking loudly...So we continued what we were doing and suddenly, our door flies open and my mom starts screaming at us because we "were being loud and not doing our schoolwork, and she only asked for an hour to lay down and we couldn't even give her that." First of all, we weren't even TALKING. Secondly, we had done our schoolwork, and were simply taking a break..Stupid. So she screams at everyone, and...Now I'm at my tutor's housee. And I have to go cause my friends just got back..Short blog, ya know how it is...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment